Monday, January 11, 2010

January 7, 2009 ~ Awakening

This week at POW! was amazing, our attendence doubled in one week! Praise the Lord!
It was exciting to see new faces and to see God move in these people and see Him speak through them!!

What we felt God was speaking this week...
I'm bringing freedom, look to me and I'll set you free. I'm bringing unity in the spirit, flowing like oil from the top to the bottom.
I'm unleashing things in the spirit, releasing gifts and callings, releasing the key to revival.

Psalm 108:1-5
Song of Solomon 4:16

1 comment:

  1. Ok! I am not a blogger but I JUST want to send out a challenge! Can you sit quietly before the LORD before you pray? I am thinking HE would like to get the first word in sometimes!!!
    Be challenged to go DEEPER than you have ever gone before!
    LOVE POW!!!

    ReplyDelete